Dear IARPP Bookshelf Reader,
Welcome to the “IARPP Bookshelf” section of the eNews. The IARPP Bookshelf celebrates the creative contribution IARPP writers, researchers, and thinkers are making to the relational field. In this edition we also feature in depth interviews with two authors about their recent books.
We are pleased to announce that beginning this fall, Maria Tammone and Christina Emanuel will be taking over as co-editors of the IARPP BOOKSHELF and the eNEWS. Please be sure to read more about this transition and Maria and Christina in the upcoming eNEWS.
We hope you enjoy this edition of the Bookshelf.
Our next deadline for submissions will be September 22, 2014.
PLEASE READ BELOW FOR THE 7 STEP INSTRUCTIONS ON HOW TO SUBMIT INFORMATION.
Sally and Sharon
How to submit:
- Include the title of your book, article or presentation
- A brief description of the content if you would like
- A link to a publisher if there is one
- Artwork or a photo of the book cover if applicable
- A JPEG Photograph of yourself
- Include your professional contact information for our readers as you would like it to appear publicly.
- Please send all submissions to Maria Tammone: email@example.com
and Christina Emanuel at: firstname.lastname@example.org